Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First thoughts

I must say my first thoughts on why people blog were to share their experiences of life through mass communication to give themselves a large ego and a feeling of self importance. This online identity was to possibly make up for their lack of personal self esteem which may be repaired by the number of followers they gained.
I also thought that people who followed blogs either had too much time on their hands and need fill up their day or were trying to gain life experiences through a computer screen instead of just getting out and doing it for themselves.
I hope this blog of NET11 for my BA studies in Internet Communications will educate me otherwise, it appears that I have a very dim view on some aspects of blogging.
I will admit to subscribing to some educational blog sites such as This Week in Photography and other photographic blogs, but I'm yet to be convinced of the value for personal blogs.
It will be interesting to see if my views change!

No comments:

Post a Comment