Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shit in, shit out

You know the saying, you get out what you put in.

By including Boolean logic into search methods and spending more time in the advance search options I have rediscovered the hidden gems of the web.

Yes, I'm guilty of bad searches over the years I've been using the web to such an extent that I avoid searching unless I have to. It has become a major frustration to constantly receive pointless and useless hits on the searches that I generally walk away without the information. So you can guess from that last statement that I have my favorite web site that I visit regularly and forget about the rest. I did know you could use Boolean in the search tool but it was down that long lost memory, it needed a spark to blow the dust away.

No comments:

Post a Comment